How long do you want to stay healthy and out of pain?

Wow! I am amazed by the great responses we had to our first blog post - maybe I should have decided to do this earlier. 

The title of this post is rhetorical, of course, because I know you all want to stay healthy and out of pain for your entire life. I decided to record a short video for you all to watch on how chiropractic care effects your entire body through your nervous system. 

Staying on a treatment or maintenance plan for your spine is vital to your overall health for your entire life. Just because you don't feel pain in your back or neck doesn't mean you aren't at risk for other conditions or illnesses. 

Chiropractic care can  help with... 

Common musculoskeletal conditions:
  • low back pain and stiffness
  • neck and upper back pain and stiffness
  • mid back pain and stiffness
  • headaches and migraines
  • leg pain, weakness, numbness and tingling
  • arm pain, weakness, numbness and tingling
  • extremity joint pain and dysfunction
  • carpal tunnel syndrome
Common injuries:
  • automobile accident and whiplash injuries
  • on-the-job and lifting injuries
  • sports/athletic injuries
  • slip and fall injuries
  • chronic injuries
Non-musculoskeletal conditions which studies have shown benefit from chiropractic:
  • asthma
  • attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
  • dizziness and dysequilibrium
  • dysmenorrhea
  • infantile colic
  • low energy levels
  • otitis media (ear infection)
  • ulcers
  • high blood pressure 
  • bowel issues
  • Bells Palsy 
  • premenstrual discomfort
  • sinus problems
  • range of motion
  • headaches
  • migraines

My next topic will be on the importance of taking vacations. I chose this because I will be taking my family on vacation here in our great state of Michigan next week. I can't wait to share my favorite vacation destinations and some photos from my family vacation! 

Until next time...

- Dr. Miller

TV Spotlight